International Council for Evangelical Theological Education (ICETE)
The International Council for Evangelical Theological Education (ICETE) is a global community, sponsored by eight regional associations of theological schools, to enable international interaction and collaboration among all those concerned for the enhancement of evangelical theological education worldwide. ACTEA was one of the founding members of ICETE in 1980. ICETE’s core members are the 8 regional accrediting associations:
- Association for Christian Theological Education in Africa (ACTEA);
- Asia Theological Association (ATA);
- Caribbean Evangelical Theological Association (CETA);
- European Council for Theological Education (ECTE);
- Euro-Asian Accrediting Association (E-AAA);
- Association for Evangelical Theological Education in Latin America (AETAL);
- Middle East-North Africa Association for Theological Education (MENATE); and
- Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE).
- ICETE Manifesto: https://icete.info/resources/manifesto/
- The Beirut Benchmarks: https://icete.info/resources/the-beirut-benchmarks/
- Standards and Guidelines for Global Evangelical Theological Education: https://icete.info/resources/sggete/
“ICETE Consulting” Launches New Service
The International Council for Evangelical Theological Education (ICETE) is now offering a consulting service to help seminary and Bible college leaders address different needs at their institutions. A group of Senior Consultants has completed our training program to prepare them for this new service and many of them also help us with equipping newer consultants. If your school could use consulting help on some particular issues, you can use the form available here (MS Word doc) to discuss your needs and request assistance. More details are in the form. We pray this new service will provide practical help to many of the schools associated with our regional accrediting group members.
[How to Request Consulting Service Through ICETE Consulting]